This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hi Guys,

I meet a problem when I was trying to setup CRM system. I want to make a function like 1. people assign new leads or new Claims to a sales team then system will automatically send a notification to the team leader's email address. 2. When team leader assign the lead or claim to a specific person, system will automatically send a notification to this person's eamil address.

Please help to tell me how to make it. Thanks a lot!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can create an Automated Action which is linked to a Server Action of Type E-Mail.

For that need to set outgoing email server from the Settings-> Technical-> Email.

In Automated Actions, under Settings-> Technical-> Automated Actions you can define the server action and related Document model Lead/Opportunity, In Filter Condition After update Filter=Draft Lead

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
www.acespritech.com
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blogs: http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Discard
Author

Hi Thanks! But how can I set the sending email address is the team leader's address from the server action. Because i set different sales teams, I want system will get the email address automatically up to the the sales team people assigned.

Hi,

In the server action You can define object = Lead/Opportunity, Action Type=Email, Email Address = object.user_id.email.

Best Answer

Dear,

I take interest in auto reply mail when customer send some request to us. Could you introduce me how to set auto reply on odoo10?

Thanks

Still

Discard
Best Answer

Perhaps, this module would be of use: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/total_notify/

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I know its been a while...

I'm using Odoo 8. Got the email for new leads to be send and its working... But, the emails shows up empty.

This is the template I'm trying to use:

Subject Nuevo Lead: ${object.event_id.name}

=====================================

Nombre Cliente: ${object.name}

ID: ${object.id}

Nº teléfono: ${object.phone}

Correo electrónico: ${object.email}

Compañía: ${object.company_id.partner_name}

Asunto: ${object.event_id.name}

Consulta: ${object.description}

=====================================

This template I'm not sure yet if its the right format, I just get the email empty and the title of the lead. Can somebody guide me to get the template working? and check if this template is ok?

Thanks

Discard

Got the template working: Nuevo Lead: #${object.id} - ${object.name} - Cliente: ${object.partner_id != False and object.partner_id.name or object.contact_name} Nuevo lead pendiente de revisión: Lead ID: ${object.id} Cliente: ${object.partner_id != False and object.partner_id.name or object.contact_name} Nº teléfono: ${object.phone} Correo electrónico: ${object.email_from} Compañía: ${object.partner_name} Asunto: ${object.name} Detalles: ${object.description} And the emails are working now, figure it out... there are actually 2 templates that we have to edit.

Hi @Dev12, May I request a detailed instruction on how did you do it? I'm not familiar with Automated Action/Server Action, thanks in advance :)