This question has been flagged
5 Replies

In V6 you can set the permissions in crm.lead using this domain:

[('section_id','=',user.context_section_id.id)]

But in V7 context_section_id doesn't exist, so how can I filter this same domain in V7?

I'd tried this:

[('section_id.user_ids','in',[uid])]

and it gives me this error:

NameError: name 'uid' is not defined.

Also, trying this:

[('section_id','=',section_id.user_id)]

Gives:

NameError: name 'section_id' is not defined

So, it seems like there is no section_id for user_id

Maybe something like this would work:

'section_id','=',  'section_id' for 'member_id' of 'user_id' from 'sale_member_rel' table

But I don't know how to write this code...

Discard

Your question title is not clear. Please edit it. Also, make sure to escape your underscores to display them instead of writing in italic.

in early versions of v7, i used "user.section_id.id" but I had to add "default_" for the later versions of v7

Best Answer

this worked for me ('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id)

Discard

Hi. I'm Santiago's partner. With ('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id) we can see another error: AttributeError: "Field 'default_section_id' does not exist in object 'browse_record(res.users, 27)'" We only use CRM module, not Sales module. Maybe that's why?

Hi, do u have a test server? Try installing the following modules (CRM, Sales Management, Warehouse Management, Claim Management, LDAP, Document Management System). And you must set the default sales team under settings -> users -> preferences.

Author

Thank you On Li Wee! We do have a test server and I'm almost sure that if we install SALES module, your code will work! But we want to keep a clean install with only the CRM that we are using now...

this one works for me. FYI

Best Answer

['|',('section_id.member_ids','in',[user.id]),('section_id','=',False)]

Discard

this can work, but cause can not read on res.partner select partner when create SO

Best Answer

Try something like:

Discard
Best Answer

both ['|',('section_id.member_ids','in',[user.id]),('section_id','=',False)] and ['|', ('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id), ,('section_id','=',False)] is worked to filter customer via sales teams.

and ['|',('section_id.member_ids','in',[user.id]),('section_id','=',False)] is the best filter.

but there have one issue.

when select partner in create SO, it raise error.

Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Partner, Operation: read)

there may be have security conflict in those rules.

Discard
Author Best Answer

I'd tried this:

and it gives me this error:

NameError: name 'uid' is not defined.

Also, trying this:

[('section_id','=',section_id.user_id)]

Gives:

NameError: name 'section_id' is not defined

So, it seems like there is no section_id for user_id

Maybe something like this would work:

'section_id','=',  'section_id' for 'member_id' of 'user_id' from 'sale_member_rel' table

but I don't know how to write this code...

Discard

Try to use user.id in place of uid, i hope that it will works

Author

Another error: ValueError: Invalid field 'user_ids' in leaf "<osv.ExtendedLeaf: ('user_ids', 'in', [27]) on crm_case_section (ctx: )>