This question has been flagged
1 Reply

How can i set an auto reminder to the manager via email when an employee submits his time sheet?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can create an automated action and server action for sending an email when Employee submits his/her timesheet. For creating automated action, this video may help you. This link may also help you.

You can also create server action to send an email when user submits timesheet to manager by giving that server action to confirm activity of the workflow. See @ screenshot1 and Screenshot2

Discard
Author

Hi Thank you for the response. I have tried going about like in the video but i am not getting it. I am totally new to this. What is the related document model supposed to do actually? I think i am not doing it right with the scheduled actions. Can you please help me with that?

I have edited my answer. just have a look on it.

Author

Yes it worked !!! Thank you so much... I have another question... Is there any way i can create an active link in the email i send, like Accept or Refuse the timesheet or view it .. the kind we get when we send an email to the customer of the invoice "view invoice".

For invoice, you can see attached Invoice report in mail, where for timesheet there is no report. So you cannot do that.

Author

Okay, so is there no other way i can make any such "Accept" or "Refuse" conveniences to the person i am sending the mail? thank you