Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I set a task's progress?

By
Peio
on 2/19/13, 5:47 AM 5,261 views

I am using the project module of OpenERP 7. I would like to set the state of progress of a given task to, let say, 35%. Is it possible?

Quentin De Paoli (qdp)
On 2/19/13, 11:04 AM

yep sure it is.

Go in settings\configuration\project and enable the option 'Manage time estimation on tasks'.

This should allow you to set the remaining time on tasks, so you have a direct control on the remaining %

wizardz
On 6/5/15, 3:54 AM

How Can you set the task to don't overbook the set time. So nobody can overbook the time, so the remaining time don't be like -2.00hours for example???

Mustafa Rawi
On 10/3/13, 9:27 AM

Task Time Estimation uses Task Works to determine the percentage completed. Give 'Manage time estimation on tasks' rights to user, then go to the task, set estimated time. Now, every Task Work you log, will be counted against planned time and calculated as percentage of task completion.

how can I log to my task works? I have project module and HR module installed, I can see "sign in/sign out by project" menu item, but when I click on it, my projects or tasks are not shown in the list of "Project / Analytic Account", what should I do?

Pouya Maleki
on 11/11/14, 7:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/19/13, 5:47 AM
Seen: 5261 times
Last updated: 6/5/15, 3:54 AM