Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i send Purchase Requisitions to suppliers?

By
yassine
on 6/1/14, 2:34 PM 582 views

I can't send Purchase requisitions to suppliers when clicking on (Send to suppliers) button.

and if i want to make that button to send emails to suppliers automatically??

yassine
on 6/17/14, 11:08 AM
Eva Pinter
On 6/2/14, 8:19 PM

You need to click on the button "request quotation", then select a supplier. This will create a RFQ. click on it and then you can click on "send by e-mail" and this will send the RFQ to your supplier.

The button "send to customer" only set the status to continue the process but does not actually send the RFQ to the suppliers.

yassine
On 6/17/14, 11:09 AM

and if i want to make that button to send emails to suppliers automatically??

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/1/14, 2:34 PM
Seen: 582 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM