Odoo Help

How can I select fonts in Clean Theme?

By
Bruce Letterle
on 2/3/15, 6:39 PM 904 views

I click on Customize Theme using the Clean Theme, then I click on Make Your Own Preset and I cannot scroll down to Select A Font Combination. I have tried on both Firefox and Chrome. My screen resolution is 1366x768 on my Windows 7 laptop. Any suggestions for how to be able to see and change the fonts?

Bruce Letterle
On 2/19/15, 8:06 AM

Here is the response from the theme group. They were not aware of the issue, but gave a simple workaround.

You are the first to report that problem. We will investigate to find a solution.

Meanwhile, here is a little trick:

Click on "Ctrl and -" one or two times to zoom out in your browser.

You should be able to see the bottom of the customization window.

To zoom in, click "Ctrl and +" or "Ctrl and 0" to reset to 100%.

Stephen Mack
On 2/3/15, 8:56 PM

Hi Bruce,

The problem with posting your question here is that very few of us actually have the Clean Theme.  Only the 250+ supporters of the campaign.  You may find a faster solution emailing odoo at design@odoo.com.

If that does not work then I would recommend posting a GitHub Issue but only after you have tried contacting them directly. 

I do hope you will update your question here when you find the solution.  And best of luck with your problem.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/3/15, 6:39 PM
Seen: 904 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM