Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i search for employee by zip code (private address) in hr module?

By
steinixx
on 4/4/13, 6:49 PM 2,477 views

Is it possiblt to search for an employee by zip code (private address)? I want to find all employees with private zip code 999.

I tried to use extended search filter "private address contains 9999" but this is not working.

How could i solve this similar like it works for customer addresses?

Using OpenERP 7.

regards

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 4/5/13, 5:26 AM

In employee search view, on name field, add this filter, like this: <field name="name" string="Employees" filter_domain="[('address_home_id.zip','ilike',self)]"/> address_home_id means Private address and it's zip field, on which you want to search. After doing this, update hr module and search with '999' in search view. It will come up with the record in which zip code is set as '999' of private address.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

hi and many thanks, works perfect! Is there also a way to modify extended search for "Private address" ?

steinixx
on 4/5/13, 7:08 PM

Did not get you. Do you want to modify search view of Private address object, i mean res.partner ? Please explain more.

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 4/6/13, 8:33 AM

I would like to kombine more complex searches via extended search possibility. For example: Show me all employees with name=xxx and private zipcode = 999 and sex=male. This does currently not work,because private address does not search zip code but only private employee name.

steinixx
on 4/6/13, 10:31 AM

Either you can override original search view by code or you can use Advanced Search feature from search view and You can add as many conditions as you want.

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 4/8/13, 4:16 AM
shashank verma
On 6/14/13, 5:51 AM

hello plz can any1 tell me how to search sales order record by customer's email and phone number

thanks

shashank verma

skype id

shashank_leosys

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/4/13, 6:49 PM
Seen: 2477 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM