Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can I run openERP v7 on intranet?

By
Urpit Timbadiya
on 8/29/13, 5:35 AM 1,627 views

I have my openERP installed on one pc and I have connected other pcs via LAN. But I can't connect to http://(server ip):8069. Help me for the above.

did you some basic tests? - you can reach the openerp-server (ping)? - openerp is proper started? is the process running? - openerp does realy listen on port 8069? if you have further questions: what OS are you using?

Beat Besmer
on 11/15/13, 10:39 AM

Ensure PORT 8069 is opened on the server

Thierry Godin
on 11/16/13, 3:33 AM
Beat Besmer
On 11/15/13, 10:38 AM

did you some basic tests? - you can reach the openerp-server (ping)? - openerp is proper started? is the process running? - openerp does realy listen on port 8069? if you have further questions: what OS are you using?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/29/13, 5:35 AM
Seen: 1627 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM