Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i Reset/Restore layout of Theme in Odoo V9 Community?

By
Ayaz Mansuri
on 7/15/16, 4:31 AM 342 views

Hello...!!!

Currently I'm Working on Odoo v9 Community Theme. Problem Occurs while in website i select Customize >> Customize Theme & in that Option & Click on Pop up Model., So my Whole Website layout will disturb & change..also my backend theme is changed.. So my Question is that How i can Restore / Reset Layout of theme...???

First it could be cache problem, if the problem still exists after clearing the cache, then check what is the error you are getting in the console, and try to post the same here, we may be able to give you the solution.

deep
on 7/15/16, 4:53 AM

Yes i already clear the cache many times but still problem exists and not a single error will display in console...!!!

Ayaz Mansuri
on 7/15/16, 5:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/16, 4:31 AM
Seen: 342 times
Last updated: 7/18/16, 2:23 AM