Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i reset password in openerp?

By
samba
on 9/10/14, 2:27 AM 1,570 views

Settng is there in Settings -> Configuration General Settings checked check box "Enable password reset from Login page" and click on "Apply". After this when i goto login page it is showing "Reset password" link besides login button, When i click on that it is showing red colour popup "OpenERP WebClient Error". It's not giving any form to reset my password. Please help me.

can you configure outgoing email server?...

Prakash
on 9/10/14, 3:03 AM

Thank you Prakash, Yes, i have configured. Still showing that error.

samba
on 9/10/14, 3:25 AM
Ahmed elbarbary
On 1/4/15, 2:42 AM

i was faceing the same problem nd i found the outgoing mai server wasn't correctly configured , just i configured it correctly the error dissapear and it works fine so double check your outgoing mail server and try to send reset password link from setting-->user to check it is working fine

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 9/10/14, 3:55 AM

please see the http://www.zbeanztech.com/blog/portal-feature-openerp-7 Link to reset password in openerp

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 2:27 AM
Seen: 1570 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM