Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I require a minimum quantity on a Sales Order for a Product?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 5/26/14, 12:58 PM 860 views

How can I require a minimum quantity on a Sales Order for a Product? Also, require a pack quantity?

For example, eggs. Without creating a product for a dozen eggs, how can I require that the customer's order be at least 36? And, that the total order be divisible by 12?

Nigel
On 5/26/14, 1:10 PM

Did you try Sales->Product->Edit Product

Sales Tab: Quantity by Package?

This would require the sale to be divisible by the packaging. For example, if I configure the product to be sold in packages of 100 then it wont allow me to require a minimum of 100 while allowing 110 or 120 without having to jump to 200.

Gilles Lehoux
on 6/22/14, 8:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/26/14, 12:58 PM
Seen: 860 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM