Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I remove the "followers of" from emails?

By
dfor mer
on 9/30/13, 6:54 AM 2,623 views

My clientes will never access their accounts and have no idea what a "follower" is and should not be seeing anything internal like this anyway. I still need emails and the public portal though.

Also, why are "followers of" more important than and there for above the actual recipient who should be the top priority of the email. Customers should not be aware of internal conversations let alone involved in them.

As there is no forum per-say anymore, where can one suggest changes or just have a conversation with devs without asking questions?

Anyway,I need this removed even if it is hard coded somewhere, although I haven't been able to find it.

Any help would be great.

I an also looking for a solution here - if anyone knows how to make the headers of the emails sent from the system read as a normal To: cc: etc and none of this "followers of <client email>" that just makes no sense to my clients - Happy to pay a developer for this thanks

aaron
on 10/31/13, 3:41 AM
Dr Obx
On 3/17/15, 12:58 PM

It's almost 2 years since you started looking for this solution.

How this subject is looking now ?

Any luck ? Is this problem finally solved ?

This is a serious pain in the a.......

Aftab Naveed
On 10/15/15, 6:36 PM

You might want to automatically stop partners from being added to the followers list and they won't receive any notifications unless you want to send them. It needs some technical code changes.

https://www.odoo.com/nl_NL/forum/help-1/question/how-to-stop-openerp-from-adding-partner-as-followers-automatically-25601

Luis Alberto Panozzo
On 6/30/15, 11:44 AM

Correct, two years with no answer or reaction from Odoo is a bit to long ... I can not believe someone really likes having customers being part of internal conversations.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

6 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/30/13, 6:54 AM
Seen: 2623 times
Last updated: 6/23/16, 9:23 AM