Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I register payments to suppliers two months ago or more?

By
Adrian Soto
on 6/18/13, 2:15 AM 1,246 views

I need to register payment to suppliers that I made in April but now is june, when i try to register I get an date error, but if I register may is ok, how can I register the april date, I set the clock of the server to april but doesn´t work, all the period are open.

thanks for your help

What do you mean by 'I get an date error'? It it possible to record payments with a date from any open period. You don't need any customization or SQL or changing the clock of the server. It is possible to force OpenERP to check that the date is in the period, but if these match you don't even need to worry about that. Perhaps you can explain how you are doing this?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 6/18/13, 5:01 PM

I want to enter the information that has worked in the months from April to June, I record the sales and purchase invoices, and payments made in those months, but as we are in June and I try to register a payment in April i get the error invalid date error if I use May date save the record.

Adrian Soto
on 6/21/13, 1:03 PM

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/18/13, 10:29 AM

If this is only once, you can use some kind of SQL command, or a script.

If you need to do this kind of things regularly, you have to create a module which allows you to do that.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/13, 2:15 AM
Seen: 1246 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM