This question has been flagged
3 Replies

It is not unusual to send confirmed purchased orders that needs to be modified after being approved, just for price, quantities, or scheduled delivery time.

How can I make this? It is important to keep the original PO number, because our suppliers keep that number as a manufacturing order reference.

Thanks.

Discard
Author Best Answer

There is no "Send to draft" button in the PO, neither in the PO view, nor using "Edit".

There is a "Draft" non-clickable button up and right, but it is used only to show the workflow of the PO.

We are using OpenERP 7-SaaS.

Discard
Best Answer

SaaS user here too...

To do this you have to cancel the connected incoming delivery first.

In the confirmed PO, go to 'Receive Products' and cancel the incoming delivery. Navigate back to the PO and click 'Cancel'. You now see the 'Set to Draft' that Fabrice mentions.

When you only have to change dates or availability on 1 or a few items, there's another way:
Go to 'Warehouse', left menu 'Receive/Deliver Products' and 'Incoming Products'. Here you can filter on PO or product. You can cancel an individual move (it will show as canceled in the incoming delivery) or change the 'expected' date.
I like this feature as it allows me to change dates or availability of a product that were ordered across several PO's.

Discard
Best Answer

On a PO, you can click on the button "Set to Draft" and edit the PO. Once you reconfirm it, the PO number will be the same.

Discard