Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I re-open a closed period?

By
Gizelle
on 5/28/14, 4:03 AM 2,194 views

I previously looked into this thread: https://openerp.my.openerp.com/nl_NL/forum/Help-1/question/How-can-the-system-administrator-re-open-a-fiscal-year-51929

But I can't find the answer to my concern.

I closed the periods I previously made because I want to delete everything I have done in Accounting as part of my trial and error.

Then I started to clear the supplier invoices I have made. But then I was not able to do. The error message says, "You can not add/modify entries in a closed period ... " How can I re-open this closed period?

I went to the Periods section under Periods but it is empty. I went to Fiscal Years section and I was able to see there the other two periods I previously made and deleted. The status is closed and grayed-out. I want to re-open it so that I can delete the invoices.

I noticed on the thread above that there is a "Re-Open Period" button. Where can I find that?

Or is there any other way for me to clear out all the data under Accounting in OpenERP?

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 7/15/14, 4:15 PM

Hi Gizelle,

it simple you said go

I went to the Periods section under Periods but it is empty.

The list of periods you get by Accounting -> Configuration -> Periods -> Periods is filter by "to close". Delete this filter in the search field at the top of your screen and you will get all of periods(closed and opened). So by clicking on one you just closed you will get the button to reopen it.

Good Work.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/28/14, 4:03 AM
Seen: 2194 times
Last updated: 2/5/16, 7:42 AM