This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to put a image in the background that will be drawn in every report where the header and footer are requiered. It is actually the template that is used in every official paper of my business thats why it is important. So i need to know how can i upload the image and the syntaxis to be used in the background. If i need a module please tell me

Thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

After template tag, i use the tag <pagegraphics> and <image> in the RML document like this :

<document filename="test.pdf"> <template pagesize="(21.5cm,21.5cm)" title="Test" author="Martin Simon" allowsplitting="20">

<pageTemplate id="main">

<pageGraphics>
    <image file="/addons/report/yourimage.png" x="6" y="0" width="21.5cm" height="21.5cm"/>

</pageGraphics>

<frame id="first" x1="78" y1="-3.8cm" width="451" height="698"/>
</pageTemplate>

that give me a background image, for my document, just be careful, in the path of the image. to be correct. hope it helps.

Discard

Hello, do you know if it is possible to do this if my company template file is a .pdf (i.e. in vector form)? Using an image file such as a jpg makes all documents very large and we lose resolution. Many thanks.

Hello. I try this in Version 8 ... But not work. For quotation and invoice are different files, right? I use the same path as you. Maybe these is a tutorial? Thank you!

Hi, its not working for me.. could you please give me the complete rml file of this .

It works for me, however I would like to have this image only on the first(!) page of a report (SO, PO, offer etc.), is it possible?

@M Hoppner: Hi, did you find a way to put image on only single page?

Best Answer

Hi,

How to use graphs and pie chart in openerp

thanks

Discard

pls open a new Question for this topic! But for a first intro take a look here: https://doc.odoo.com/trunk/server/03_module_dev_03/#gantt-views