Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i properly delete POS order that are in PAID state?

By
Jagdish Panchal
on 3/25/14, 2:14 AM 2,544 views

Hi,

I want to delete some order that are in 'PAID' State. How can i properly delete that order ?

Any Help ?

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 3/25/14, 5:25 AM

POS order that are in PAID state result in accounting entries. It is recommended to create a reverse transaction by creating a Credit note, which in turn will cancel all impacts of the erroneous POS initial transaction. However, if you consider more suitable to cancel the corresponding entries, then Go to the sales journal, select the entry and cancel it (the configutation of the journal must be set to "allow cancelling entries).

Rashwan
On 7/27/14, 10:38 AM

(the configutation of the journal must be set to "allow cancelling entries)., where is that...can't fine that option

Michael St-Georges
On 7/27/14, 12:13 PM

You first need to install the account_cancel module. You will then have the option to allow cancelling in the journal.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/14, 2:14 AM
Seen: 2544 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM