Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i Print the Bank Account details on invoice??

By
sepuuya merit
on 9/18/14, 11:53 AM 3,387 views

I want to include the details of the bank account selected from the Invoice>>Other info(tab)>>Bank Account onto a printed invoice. I want to know the variable name of the bank account choosen so that i can do something like this on the invoice design:

[[ (o.partner_bank_id and o.partner_bank_id.note and format(o.partner_bank_id and o.partner_bank_id.note)) or removeParentNode('para') ]]

In summary i dont know the variable name to reference the bank account choosen.

@sepuuya, I'm also interested in this. Please post back if you find a solution. I will do the same.

Luke Branch
on 11/7/14, 4:13 AM

@guillaume, Thanks for your help! Do you know how I would call this on in a QWeb format invoice? I've tried the following: Bank Name: Bank BIC/SWIFT: however i'm getting the following traceback: QWebException: ""'sale.order' object has no attribute 'partner_bank_id'" while evaluating 'o.partner_bank_id'" while evaluating "translate_doc(doc_id, doc_model, 'partner_id.lang', 'sale.report_saleorder_document')" I'm working in Odoo 8.0 (latest pull from github today).

Luke Branch
on 11/7/14, 6:11 AM

You have this error because partner_bank_id only exist in account.invoice not in sale.order !

Guillaume Seran
on 11/7/14, 6:35 AM

@Guillaume, Thanks for your help, I will try to add partner_bank_id to the saleorder document.

Luke Branch
on 11/7/14, 9:02 PM
Guillaume Seran
On 11/12/14, 6:03 AM

hi, activate the developer mode! you will see the name of each field. if you write [[ o.partner_bank_id.field_name ]] it will print its value

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/18/14, 11:53 AM
Seen: 3387 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM