This question has been flagged
3 Replies

For example, I confirm a quotation for 3 computers, but I need to delivery 2 computers tomorrow and 1 computer next week. I want to know if y can plan 2 partial deliveries with their respective dates, before processing the odoo default inventory output (that only processes 1 delivery unless reduce delivery quantity to create more partial deliveries).

Discard

You need to process the back order system

Best Answer

Hi Franklin:

You can do this as follows:

1. When you are processing the Delivery Order, enter 2 in the Done field.

2. When you Validate it, Odoo will popup a message asking you whether you would like to create a Backorder. Click Yes so that it automatically creates a backorder (another Delivery order for the remaining 1 computer)

3. When it is time to process the second delivery, open the Delivery order that was created by the backorder step and process it like a normal delivery.

Discard
Best Answer

HI Franklin,

Case 1:

For partial delivery you can use back order functionality in odoo

While you validating the delivery order you can process the quantity which you want and for the reaming quantity you can create back order.

Back order is simply same like your delivery order with reaming quantity which not delivery yet on order

Case 2:

if you have multiple product on sale order and want to set different delivery date or want to generate different delivery order based on date then you may check this link which helps you.

Hope this helps !!  

Discard