Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I organize the company procedures in open erp?

By
Andrei Cristian
on 7/4/13, 11:02 AM 1,138 views

How do I manage all the activities to be done in an organization, divided by employed (what has to do each employee, wich are his responsibilities - job description), how can I define some procedures for each employee or group of employees in part in oper erp? (eg acquisition procedure of an inventory item to the purchasing department, so I can add it somewhere, and then give them access, to know any time who else can see, followers can not change it, possibly when change something to notify all interested that the application procedure has changed and what has changed, would be like a program of legislation) Please help me with a solution to the following request which I believe is very important for the management of any organization. Thanks

Scott Hafekost
On 7/4/13, 11:50 AM

I like the question. I have also been trying to solve it. currently we create procedures in the Wiki but they are more of a "How to" I look forward to some feedback on your question from people

By Wiki did you mean wikipedia ? Pages created in wikipedia are not public? I do not want other people to have access, only employees who should use them. Thanks

Andrei Cristian
on 7/5/13, 11:05 AM

sorry for the late answer. its just the module in 6.1. knowledge -> collaborative content -> wiki pages. and we just post policies and how to documents.

Sciencetech Inc, Scott Hafekost
on 7/24/13, 11:28 AM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 9/18/14, 7:39 PM

You can find some responses to your questions with openerp-mgmtsystem

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/4/13, 11:02 AM
Seen: 1138 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM