Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I modify tags?

By
JC François
on 11/6/14, 7:29 AM 840 views

HI,

I am using tags to categorize opportunities in the Sales module. I created a few with some typos that I would like to correct. However I can't find any option to edit/delete tags.

Thanks,

/~JC

Mariusz Mizgier
On 11/6/14, 12:36 PM

You have to have 'Technical features' ticked in your Users configuration to see under Configuration menu in Sales position called Leads & Opportunities, where underneath you can find Sales Tags.

JC François
On 11/6/14, 1:57 PM

Thanks, it worked.

Please note that I had to log out and log back in to be able to see the technical features after enabling them.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/6/14, 7:29 AM
Seen: 840 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM