Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I Manage stock move to employee in Warehouse?

By
waqar ali shah
on 6/25/13, 2:49 AM 1,026 views

Dear All, In My scenario there are no any customer in my Company, Company have many employee and purchase department purchase things to issue to employee, now i want to keep a track of stock move from company store to employee as well as one employee to other employee what should i do for such a scenario any one can help me thanks...

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 5/18/14, 2:12 AM

You have to customize the picking object to add Employee (m2one) field to use employee intead of partner.

And you may use internal moves as Thomas said. You may add filters in search view to see moves group by employees as well.

Guillermo Thomas
On 5/16/14, 1:40 PM

You could use Internal Moves in Warehouse module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/25/13, 2:49 AM
Seen: 1026 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM