Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i manage open order in openerp v7

By
JURINE sarl
on 1/10/14, 3:10 AM 537 views

Hi all i need help, i'm a new user of openerp V7 i need to manage open order, customers send 1 order and i must deliver products based on this order.

actually if i use the normal procedure, openerp take take all the products on the main order, without secheduled delivery. example: customer order on the 02/01/2014 500 item A, he need in delivery 20 item in january, 50 in march...

thanks in advance for your help

best whishes for 2014

JURINE sarl
On 1/10/14, 9:36 AM

thanks for your reply the problem is when i create the main order, it put in demand for the total of the order, whatever the scheduled date. so if the main order of my customer is planned along the year, i can't sell the same product to another customer untill the whole manufacturing is done.

so the stock is too hight !

regards didier

Try this app https://www.openerp.com/apps/7.0/delivery_plan/. The description seems to fit your needs

guido
on 1/10/14, 10:00 AM
guido
On 1/10/14, 3:53 AM

You can create a stock location for you customer an sell the products out of this stock. You have 500 pieces of "whatever" in stock "name of the customer". You can create it as a view or a real location as it fits to your needs.

Thanks for your reply

JURINE sarl
on 1/10/14, 9:30 AM

thanks for your reply the problem is when i create the main order, it put in demand for the total of the order, whatever the scheduled date. so if the main order of my customer is planned along the year, i can't sell the same product to another customer untill the whole manufacturing is done.

so the stock is too hight !

regards didier

JURINE sarl
on 1/10/14, 9:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/10/14, 3:10 AM
Seen: 537 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM