This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Go to menu Human resource -> expenses -> expenses : i have created one expense and i have followed up to "waiting for payment " state. How can i move that "waiting for payment " to "paid" state.

Discard

Hi Samba, You are booking expense for the employee and this employee will have one partner.You can create a voucher payment for the following partner and validate.After that it will go to paid state. Once it will go to paid state when You give the requested amount to employee.This is the process to make it paid.

Best Answer

Hi Samba,

Inside the employee you have the option to set the partner/home address. that partner will  be used for the payment.

You have two option
1) You can create supplier invoice for the assigned partner in employee and validate and register payment

2) Directly create payment voucher for that assigned partner in employee and validate and register payment.

Hope this will work.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, I'm having the same problem as Samba. I started with employee expenses and got all the down to accounting section and "waiting for payment". When I create a vendor expense i could select "register payment" for my open status. 

What steps am I missing here? I looked at the partner link and I'm not really sure what you mean by that.

Under employee personnel information, i added a home address which is an email address.  Can someone help with this. Many thanks.

Discard