Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i login to openerp7 using gmail account?

on 8/5/14, 8:57 AM 755 views

I have checked Use external authentication providers, sign in with google, facebook, ... in general settings. It's showing only with odoo.com not with other social networking sites. How to configure.

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 8/5/14, 10:08 AM

Use auth_oauth module.

Thank you Ben, Eventhough i have installed this module, it is allowing us to login with odoo only.

on 8/5/14, 2:47 PM

Can you elaborate more. I can do this in Odoo version 8 and I think you can also do this in version 7. What error do you get?

Ben Bernard
on 8/5/14, 10:49 PM

I can log in only with odoo account, but not with gmail account. There was no option to log in with gmail account

on 8/23/14, 8:13 AM

I have the same issue (using ODOO version 8 on SAAS). Although use external authentication is enabled in Settings/General Settings this option is not offered to new customers on the ecommerce website.

Denise van der Linden-Morris
on 11/7/14, 9:20 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/5/14, 8:57 AM
Seen: 755 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM