Odoo Help

How can I limit the Manufacturing Orders to 1 unit of a product.

By
Michael Thomas
on 12/4/14, 12:58 PM 633 views

I am using OpenERP 7 at a company where I need to have a manufacturing order for each unit that is created. When I have OpenERP create manufacturing orders from my sales orders, is there a way to have it take sales order lines that have a quantity of 3, 5, etc., and create an order for each?

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/4/14, 8:31 PM

Maybe this: https://www.odoo.com/apps/6.0/mrp_mo_split/ can help or at lest be seom inspiration on how to do it if you want to develop it yourself.

Matt Taylor
On 12/4/14, 3:33 PM

I don't believe there is currently a way to do this, although your use case is slightly different from mine.  I expect, when you say that you create the MO from the Sales Order, that you are in a MTO operation.  We are in a Make to Stock operation, so we use Run Schedulers to geterate MOs, based on demand defined in the sales orders.

I will probably be making a module that fixes my issue.  We will add a field for Max Order Qty to the Reorder Rule, so I don't think it will work with MTO.  And, we are on version 8, which is significantly different from v7.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/14, 12:58 PM
Seen: 633 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM