Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i know which convination of attributes (product variant) is when export? [SOLVED]

By
Nicolás Visús
on 8/19/14, 9:22 PM 1,239 views

I want to add an "internal reference" for mi products. I used "attributes values" to create the diferents product variants.

When i export products the system doesn't give me any reference to know wich product variant is. 

I tried to view that with pgadmin on "product_product" table but that table doesn't have any reference for any "attribute value".

How can i know which convination of attributes (product variant) is when export?

I'm using Odoo 8.0v from GitHub

Nicolás Visús
On 8/19/14, 9:38 PM

Solution: to know which convination of product variant is select products, then export. On "Export Type" select "export all data", find "Attributes" and deploy that, then select "Attribute/Value", after select "Name", and finally "Export to file".

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/19/14, 9:22 PM
Seen: 1239 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM