Odoo Help

2 Answers
Emad Jaddo United Arab Emirates
3/5/15, 5:37 AM

I am looking for the same. We sell to our customers and accrue rebates during the year based on a slab target. 

Is there any module that can do that in Oddo?

2 Comments
OdooTec, Hesham ELMAHDY Saudi Arabia
3/12/15, 8:10 PM

before applying the rebate, do you show gross loss in sales costing sheet?

Emad Jaddo United Arab Emirates
3/13/15, 2:46 AM

We have not done any thing yet on this. Currently we do a manual calculation for the actual sales value done in a certain period, and based on that the equivalent credit/debit note is passed in the system. Of course this is not ideal as it leaves a room for error or even missing out on a particular partner.

gunnar Germany

--gunnar--
| 6 7 10
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar Germany
3/5/15, 6:25 PM

without being able to exactly provide a solution for your case I think you might want to look at how to use pricelists

>Sales >Pricelists

>Purchase >Pricelists

https://doc.odoo.com/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing/ accounting wise: If you have entered a Supplier Invoice & payment already I think you need to issue a credit note to ACME from your supplier, so the credit can be entered into your accounting
Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now