This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I try to import a csv file in a server :

"id","seller_ids/name/id","seller_ids/min_qty","default_code","name","list_price","standard_price"

"__export__.product_product_37","__export__.res_partner_15","","002","bb","1.0","" "__export__.product_product_21","__export__.res_partner_25","","111","aa1","",""

But it always have an error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group' However , when I import this file in other server , it success.. What mistakes I make ?

Discard
Best Answer

To have a good csv format, create a simple product, go to product menu and export it. Now you have a correct csv to use as base for you import data.

Discard
Author

I have tried to use this method, the export format is what I write. But I can edit the exist products and can't add a new product...

Have you (your user) the right permission?

Author

Yeah,I am admin ... Actually after I reinstall the product module , I can't import this csv. Before I reinstall the product module , it can import it ..... May be related to this action?

Yeah, you are admin but have you got the right permission?

Author

How can I make sure I get the right permission ... Now I try to install a new database....

Try to ability all the permission and repeat the import

Best Answer

Hi.

I cannot see the group in your header, Erp may be looking for it, but in your data is not exists. May you need to check out the column of group from the import list. May the separator setting is wrong, a lot of problematic points are possible :-) Not so difficult to mistake... :-)

Discard
Author

Thanks for answer, I'm just curious why it success in one server ,and can't work in other server .....

Yes because you have some diff. between the two server... Let's watch what...