Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I Host openerp

on 5/24/13, 3:57 PM 1,773 views

i have CPanel Accelerated hosting(web hosting). i want to host my openerp 7.0 on the web please guide me how i can do this.please provide me the steps?

Does your hosting provider support python? Most that I've seen don't. You might be better off getting a VPS.

Kevin Shenk
on 5/24/13, 4:30 PM

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 5/24/13, 5:41 PM

There are lots of guides on how to install openERP on a server. Here is one:

If these instructions don't work for your web server, you will need to get support from your web host.

| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Python developer, big fan of sailing

On 5/24/13, 5:48 PM

In order to install OpenERP you need access to a server, not a host. You should contact a VPS provider and ask for a VPS server

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/24/13, 3:57 PM
Seen: 1773 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM