Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I host an oddo website ?

on 11/5/14, 10:59 PM 1,490 views

I am developed a website in odoo  ,use website builder module .I want to know how its  host in a live server ,or any system server.

Thanks in advance

On 11/6/14, 1:33 AM

One of th hosting compnay named rosehosting.com supports the odoo installation you should visit website and live chat with the representative he will tell you.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 11/6/14, 2:51 AM

You can install odoo on your own server (Windows or Linux), or on hosted servers, where you have root access rights, or on cloud servers such as Amazon Web Services. For example Bitnami or PragTech offer complete stacks for an easy installation on cloud servers.

And of course you can make use of odoo's SaaS offer or the corresponding SaaS offers of many odoo partners.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/5/14, 10:59 PM
Seen: 1490 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM