This question has been flagged

Dear all,

After made a full payment of a supplier invoice (via the "Pay" button), the status of the invoice still remain as "Open" instead of "Paid", and payment details don't show under "Payment" tab.  It will only change after I have performed a Manual Reconciliation.  Can this be steamlined, so I don't need to perform a manual reconciliation?  Why doesn't payment detail showing for the invoice, when such information is available in "Supplier Payment"?

Your assistance on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Iming

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If u click on validate option the status would be open but after that if u click on register payment option as it would ask what is your mode of payment either through cash or Bank. After submitting these details you can click on submit and the status changes to paid. After that in the accounting tab you can do the reconciliation. Hope this helps.

Discard
Author

Hello Anjana,

Thank you for your reply.

I have followed exactly what you have described, but the supplier invoice still shows "Open" instead of "Paid". If I then goto Supplier Payment screen, I can see the payment that I have just made with "Posted" status. However, there is no reference back to the Supplier Invoice that I have just paid.