Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Ludo - Neobis
On 8/5/14, 3:27 AM

Different options here.

• Create a line called discount and select no product. Provide a negative amount on the line.
  • Use the pricelist to make it a fixed price including the discount (base price = Cost price * ( 1 + -1 ) + yourprice)

Thank you Ludo, It's good idea, but i have one doubt regarding accounts. If i do like this the account what i selected for discount in line takes the amount in -ve. In my guess it's stored in db also -ve form. Suppose take an example, I have discount account. I want to select this account, while i am giving discount. i have a sales transaction with rs -5 as discount. When i see the balance of "discount" account, It is showing rs -5 balance. Am i face any problem in my accounting system because of this? Please help me.

on 8/13/14, 1:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/5/14, 2:53 AM
Seen: 1039 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM