Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i get the orderitems response from amazon using order id?

By
samba
on 9/1/14, 6:50 AM 589 views

I am getting the orders response properly using call "results = connection_obj.call(instance_obj, 'ListOrders',createdAfter,createdBefore)". After this for every order i will try to get the response of order items using  call "results = connection_obj.call(id,'ListOrderItems',resultval['AmazonOrderId'])" The id and resultval['AmazonOrderId'] sending perfectly. But i unable to get the response. when i print the results it is showing [{}] empty list of dictionries. Please help me. How can i get the response for ListOrderItems. Is there any error in calling service?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/1/14, 6:50 AM
Seen: 589 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM