Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can I generate a manufacturing order for many product in the some time?

By
isio-odoo
on 12/5/14, 2:43 AM 774 views

I am having a Sales Order (many poduct ) and i have to automatically generate a manufacturing order based on this SO when my manufacturing order  is composed by many poduct ?

Thanks

how i can create an MO with many poduct ? One Mo for many product @Ludo - Neobis

isio-odoo
on 12/5/14, 8:05 AM
Anand
On 12/5/14, 3:16 AM

In your sales order module create a 

<button name="auto_mo" type="object">

Then in that define

def auto_mo(self,cr,uid,ids):

m_order=self.pool.get('mrp.production')

id=m_order.create(cr,uid,{values you want to add})

for full guidance please refer openerp developer book,,,,,,,/////

isio-odoo
On 12/5/14, 4:07 AM

Thank you,

Many product in the same Manufacturing order

how i can do it ?

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 12/5/14, 6:32 AM

Would is not be easiest to use the built-in functionality that comes with products?

So using these steps:

1. Create one or more ingredient products. Set the properties of these products to buy and provide other info, such as make to order or take from stock.
  2. Create the product that you would like to sell and create. Make sure that product has a BOM filled in, as well as produce method. Make it stockable as well, so it will be built.
  3. Then, sell your product and make sure to handle the SO in full. This should now generate a draft MO for the product you sold.

Will this do the trick?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/5/14, 2:43 AM
Seen: 774 times
Last updated: 7/30/15, 5:12 AM