Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I force a Delivery Order to unpack a phantom set?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 2/7/14, 3:21 PM 648 views

If I setup OpenERP to generate the Delivery Order based on the Sales Order then if I put a phantom set in the Sales Order then the Delivery Order will show the phantom set's components. This is the wanted and expected behavior.

But, If I skip the Sales Order and go directly to create a Delivery Order and I want to put in it a Phantom Set then there's no way to get a Delivery Order for the Phantom Set's components. I'm stuck with just the Phantom Set as a single item product on the Delivery Order.

How can I force a Delivery Order to list all the components of a phantom set?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/14, 3:21 PM
Seen: 648 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM