Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i fix this GET TOTAL BUTTON from a one2many list?? [Closed]

By
Alcaline
on 7/24/14, 10:06 PM 765 views

The Question has been closed for reason: contains offensive or malicious remarks

by
Alcaline
on 07/25/2014 01:26:03

Problem with this button GET TOTAL:

I got a form that has a one2many relationship with the other class, when I  go to  the tree view of this one2many the button  GET TOTAL is disabled but when in the original form view it is enbled, I think the cuase of this is the widget  one2many because i tried it to many2many it works but i need it in one2many relationship. any idea please or have you encountered this kind of problem?? how can i fix this problem??

klacus
On 7/24/14, 10:54 PM

Hi.

Can you post your xml, and / or py?

Regards L.

And pls. remove the downvote also the original question wasn't clear....

Excuse me Sir.. Are you blind?? cant you see in the photo up there ^^?? the button GET TOTAL is disable.. and that's the reason why I'm asking. If you don't give an accurate answer regarding with my question don't comment/answer just leave it blank. but thanks anyways

Alcaline
on 7/24/14, 11:37 PM

Your original question was just the problem, you didn't say anithing about your problem, and you didn't give any support for the answer. Can you post your code? Match better, then vote negative, just if somebody try to help you...

klacus
on 7/25/14, 1:58 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/14, 10:06 PM
Seen: 765 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM