Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I filter on product NOT child of a category?

By
Bonnet Denis
on 7/3/13, 10:40 AM 2,815 views

I want to filter on ALL product that are in a category that are not a child of a category.

example : I have 6 categories: A , A/B, A/B/C, A/D, A/D/E. I want all product not in A/B category and sub-categories(like A/B/C). In clear I want A, A/D and A/D/E.

In this example I can list all the categories I want but in fact I've too much categories to list them.

How can I do?

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 7/3/13, 11:41 AM

Sorry, I forgot the '!' domain operator , I use domain="['!',('categ_id','child_of',[5,25,37])]".

I've to read the doc before posting.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/3/13, 10:40 AM
Seen: 2815 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM