Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I export timesheet activities data (or build .csv custom report)?

By
Jean-Philippe Bourque
on 2/15/13, 5:58 PM 2,011 views

I need for external & internal reporting purpose to periodically export the data of the approved timesheets to a spreadsheet software (Excel, OpenOffice or else). No "More" menu is availabe.

Any suggestions?

Export function, is that it doesn't seem to be available for timesheet activities. I'm not able to find it. I checked configuration and others stuff without success. Can you help?

Jean-Philippe Bourque
on 2/22/13, 11:05 AM

Ahmet Altinisik

--Ahmet Altinisik--
| 8 7 10
ANKARA, Turkey
--Ahmet Altinisik--

http://www.altinkaya.eu

Ahmet Altinisik
On 2/16/13, 3:21 AM

I also use aeroo reports for generating csv or xls reports.

hey ahmet! do you have an example which you could provide ? or at least a snipped where to start with ? would be great cheers

joachim grubelnik
on 2/14/14, 6:00 PM
Gustavo
On 2/15/13, 7:31 PM

You have many options for doing that. You can use the Export feature available in OpenERP. You can also develop a module that creates the csv file. Another option is to create a report with a tool like iReports, it connects nicely to OpenERP. And last but not least, you are able to create csv files with PostgreSQL, you can run those reports from the psql tool.

Thanks for you answer. My problem with the Export, is that it doesn't seem to be available for timesheet activities. I'm not able to find it. I checked configuration and others stuff without success. Can you help?

Jean-Philippe Bourque
on 2/17/13, 3:13 PM

Please refer to the following question for the missing part of this question ->How to activate Export on "Timesheet activities" view

Jean-Philippe Bourque
on 3/24/13, 3:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 5:58 PM
Seen: 2011 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM