Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i export more than 80 products at time using export option in openerp?

By
samba
on 8/13/14, 8:17 AM 1,056 views

When i goto tree view after selection items there is option in "more" EXPORT. By using this option i can export only 80 products at a time. I have more than 10,000 products in my system. It's taking more time to export. Can any one tell is there any way to export all the products at time?

Janeesh

--Janeesh--
| 4 3 4
Cochin, India
--Janeesh--

Odoo Developer

Janeesh
On 8/13/14, 9:12 AM

In the list view in right top corner before the view switching options you can see 1-80 of 4563 somthing like that. Click on that. Then you will get options such as 80, 200, 500, 2000, Unlimited. From there you can select the more number of products.

James
On 8/13/14, 9:42 AM

From list view click on the string "1-80 of 100.." gives a drop down menu with options 80, 200, 500, 2000, Unlimited. Select any option as required

Mariusz Mizgier
On 8/13/14, 8:19 AM

List all in view, then select them and with export options check 'Export selection'

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 8/13/14, 8:48 AM

In List view Double click on the string "1-80 of 100.." gives a drop down menu with options 80, 200, 500, 2000, Unlimited. Select Unlimited  in drop down menu and Export options check "Export Selection"

Quentin THEURET
On 8/13/14, 9:05 AM

Be careful if you have a big quantity of products because select 'Unlimited' can break-down your system.

What do you mean by breaking the system? I've been able to list over 25k contracts (which in tree view contains 3 functional fields) and it didn't break, so that's not an issue. The only problem samba might have is that connection via https and timeout error - but this is dependent on his configuration on ngnix (if any).

Currenda Sp. z o.o., Mariusz Mizgier
on 8/13/14, 9:16 AM

If you manage stock of your products and have a big history (millions of stock moves), the computation of the stock values can be very long. I experimented that on a v6 and as you don't know on which version samba is, I warned him about this issue.

Quentin THEURET
on 8/13/14, 9:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/13/14, 8:17 AM
Seen: 1056 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM