Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I export an Inventory Analysis?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 4/14/14, 1:24 AM 1,856 views

How can I export an Inventory Analysis?

I can filter and group an Inventory Analysis, in the Reporting menu section. Once this is done, how can I export this list to an excel or csv file?

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 4/14/14, 8:05 AM

In Inventory Reports Action removing context value 'group_by':[], 'group_by_no_leaf':1

For example in the code,

addons\stock\report\report\report_stock_move_view.xml

action_stock_inventory_report

<field name="context">{'contact_display': 'partner', 'search_default_real':1,
'search_default_year':1,'search_default_month':1, 'search_default_location_type_internal':1,'search_default_group_product':1,'group_by':[], 'group_by_no_leaf':1}</field>

change into

<field name="context">{'contact_display': 'partner', 'search_default_real':1,
'search_default_year':1,'search_default_month':1, 'search_default_location_type_internal':1,'search_default_group_product':1}</field>

or

Setting --> Technical --> Action --> Windows Action search the action Inventory Analysis and remove the context value. 'group_by':[], 'group_by_no_leaf':1

After changing the code In the Inventory Analysis report unchecked the default group and filter values after that shows More --> Export Options. Using the Export options we can export data in excel or csv files.

With the web_export_view module, these can also go into Excel a bit more easily than using Export (WYSIWYG export).

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 7/18/14, 1:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/14, 1:24 AM
Seen: 1856 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM