This question has been flagged
3 Replies

How can I export an Inventory Analysis?

I can filter and group an Inventory Analysis, in the Reporting menu section. Once this is done, how can I export this list to an excel or csv file?

Discard
Best Answer

In Inventory Reports Action removing context value 'group_by':[], 'group_by_no_leaf':1

For example in the code,

addons\stock\report\report\report_stock_move_view.xml

action_stock_inventory_report

<field name="context">{'contact_display': 'partner', 'search_default_real':1,
'search_default_year':1,'search_default_month':1, 'search_default_location_type_internal':1,'search_default_group_product':1,'group_by':[], 'group_by_no_leaf':1}</field>

change into

<field name="context">{'contact_display': 'partner', 'search_default_real':1,
'search_default_year':1,'search_default_month':1, 'search_default_location_type_internal':1,'search_default_group_product':1}</field>

or

Setting --> Technical --> Action --> Windows Action search the action Inventory Analysis and remove the context value. 'group_by':[], 'group_by_no_leaf':1

After changing the code In the Inventory Analysis report unchecked the default group and filter values after that shows More --> Export Options. Using the Export options we can export data in excel or csv files.

Discard

With the web_export_view module, these can also go into Excel a bit more easily than using Export (WYSIWYG export).

Best Answer

HI Gilles, 

You can check below apps which will export fields of data for any application into excel format 

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/dev_export_excel/

Hope it Helps !

Thanks ,

Devintelle : Odoo Support Service Provider '

Mail: Devintelle@gmail.com

Discard