This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

After editing a view (analytic.analytic.account) to try to remove a button, it crashes every time I try to load it again and I cannot find a way to enter back in the "Manage view" mode (I mean this window: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o5trrz5spebwhr/view_crash_openerp.jpg?dl=0 ).

If I could enter in that window I could fix the problem.

Any idea?? I'm spending a lot of time trying to fix this. :(

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

P.S: I'm using Open ERP 7.

------

UPDATE: I solved the issue creating a new view with the same content and name that the one I had previously deleted. Thank you very much for your help.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Airbrone,

If you really messed up with your views, you can go to Settings > Technical > User Interface > Views & search your view which is showing error. and edit it from there.

if you can't open the Settings, you can make module installed from the postgres by,

update ir_module_module set state='installed' where state='to upgrade';

then you can able to see the Setting menu. 

Hope this helps.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi there,

You could edit the view by going to Settings -> Technical -> User Interface -> Views.

If you have messed up the view real bad, you could try updating the module tht installed the view by going to the module and clicking on Update.

Hope this helps. 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers.

I had already spent a lot of time trying to fix it on the settings menu, but the problem is that I cannot see the same information about the view that referenced in the screenshot included in my post.

I had even compared the content of the view that can be edited from the settings menu with another installation of Open ERP and there are no changes.

Isn't there a way to enter to the screen shot included in my link from -for instance- another view?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o5trrz5spebwhr/view_crash_openerp.jpg?dl=0

Thank you very much.

Discard