Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i enable Issue notification via email?

By
Tony
on 6/6/13, 1:11 PM 1,147 views

I have tried to create enable email Issue notifications this way:

Create new Automated Action with the following:

Settings -> Automated Actions -> Create Name: Issue Notification Related Document Model: Project Issue Active: checked Sequence: 0 Conditions (tab) Trigger Date: Creation Date Delay after trigger: 1 Minute

Then I create an Action on Actions (tab). Action Name: Send Issue Notification Object: Project Issue Condition: True Sequence: 0 Actions Type: Email Email Configuration (section) Email Address: ${object.user_id.email} <-- this is for the user assigned the issue Subject: Ticket Notification Message: You have received a new ticket

Then I go and create an issue and I get no emails sent out to the assigned user. I have made sure that my outgoing email server is setup and working and that the user has "Receive Messages by Email": All Messages enabled.

I know the mail server is set up correct because when I add a user to the system they receive the notification in email.

Can anyone provide some input.

Thanks

sachinforum
On 2/23/15, 12:56 AM

I had faced this issue & got its solution also, So i can fix your issue.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/6/13, 1:11 PM
Seen: 1147 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM