Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I edit the point of sale in developer mode?

pos
By
Jagbir
on 3/4/13, 5:57 AM 1,539 views

I want to edit the main POS screen but am not sure how to do it in the "developer mode", since the only option that shows up is the Debug window. Most of the other screens have the debug dropdown which presents various options to edit the functionality but for the life of me I am not able to find a way to deal with the POS screen. I have very limited knowledge of coding so detailed help will be much appreciated!

agb80
On 3/4/13, 5:49 PM

PoS frontend make extense use of javscript so you can not edit it using the Developer Mode. The only way to edit the behaivor on PoS is changing the javascript code.

Anand
On 4/9/15, 10:45 AM

Hi.. check this blog.. will surely help..u

odooforyou

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/4/13, 5:57 AM
Seen: 1539 times
Last updated: 4/9/15, 10:45 AM