Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I duplicate analytic lines from an analytic account to another with a trigger ?

By
Maxime Guérin
on 11/5/13, 7:03 AM 664 views

Hi,

I want to have one analytic account for the turn over and another analytic account for the paied invoices.

For the moment I can only distribute the total amount paied by the customer (tax inclued)

For example:

I have an invoice of 1 000 € with an object A for 400 € and an object B for 600 € and I applicate a distribution of 50% for A and 100 % for B in an analytic account (Turnover).

When I validate this invoice the distribution works. I have 800 € in my account.

When my customer pays, I want to have the same distribution in another account (Paid invoices). BUT the paiement include taxes (VAT for 19.6%)

But right now the only thing I can do it's to distribute the receive amount: 1196 € when I create my general account line.

May someone help me please ?

Kind regard,

Maxime Guérin
On 2/12/15, 3:15 AM

If someone has the same probleme, my answer is to include the VAT % in the analytic distribution in a specific module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/13, 7:03 AM
Seen: 664 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM