Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
To cencel/delete the entries.
1. Install the account_cancel module.
2. Configure every Journal to "Allow Canceling Entries". Editing from Accounting->Configuration->Financial Accounting->Journals->Journals
3. Delete any voucher at Accounting->Journal Entries->Journal Vouchers (First Cancel or Set to draft)
4. Cancel all Journal Entries at Accounting->Journal Entries->Journal Entries making its states Unposted.
5. Unreconsile any item at Accounting->Journal Entries->Journal Items (seleced an run action from the right side panel) and then delete all items.
6. Delete all payment (Customer and Supplier)
7. Delete all Supplier vouchers
8. Delete all Sales Receipes
9. Delete all customer refunds
10. Delete all customer and suppliers Invoices
To delete the invoice you can refer following link's answer number 3
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 6/16/14, 1:18 PM|
|Seen: 2013 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|