Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i display image from external source based on field value?

Dr Obx
on 9/9/15, 5:38 AM 363 views

How can I display image from external source based on field value ?

For example in <field name="item_id"/> will be a name or number then on the server i'll place a image with specified name.

Already tried to build a widget and it works (partially - gives me a working link (href)) and now i would like to have an image as well.

Or maybe already exist something (custom module) what let me display image from external source ?

I hope you understand what I mean ?

widget="image" but for external source or something like that ?

I already modified a widget="html" to create a links to external sources but it create only a link and display in form.

I can't manage to do the same for images ;(

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/9/15, 5:38 AM
Seen: 363 times
Last updated: 9/9/15, 7:22 AM