Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I disable the "Send a message" feature in CRM?

By
SANTIAGO
on 3/11/13, 8:29 PM 2,472 views

I only want to keep the "Log a note" feature in opportunities and partners.

If you got the solution then please let me know as I also want to know the solution

Mohammad Tanveer Asghar
on 6/5/13, 11:15 AM

Please someone answer this question

Mohammad Tanveer Asghar
on 6/25/13, 5:16 AM
Stefan Reichel
On 8/14/14, 5:21 AM

For now I've changed /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/openerp/addons/mail/static/src/xml/mail.xml

146c146
< <input type="checkbox" t-att-data="recipient.full_name"/>
---
> <input type="checkbox" t-att-checked="recipient.checked ? 'checked' : undefined" t-att-data="recipient.full_name"/>

This way, our users have to explicitely choose to send a message externally. It's not what you originally wanted but it might be a workaround for the interim.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/11/13, 8:29 PM
Seen: 2472 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM