Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I disable "Full accounting features"?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 1/7/14, 9:15 PM 1,662 views

In settings/Accounting, there is a line "Full accounting features: journals, legal statements, chart of accounts, etc. " which can be enabled or disabled.

I've disabled it many times but it keeps coming back enabled immediately after hitting "apply". Either it is never possible to disable this or there is some other aspect of the configuration that is blocking a change in setting or resetting it.

How can I disable this setting?

Some moduls need the full accounting feature, so you can't disable it. Some Multicompany apps do so.

guido
on 1/8/14, 3:39 PM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 2/15/14, 7:44 PM

I agree with GUIDO, if you have installed modules which depends on Accounting, so you can't disable it. All you can do, is to don't give to openerp "Users" access right for accounting. But this will lead to several issues with Error Messages like "The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions......."

Ravish Murari (rmu)
On 2/12/14, 7:12 AM

Hello,

"Full accounting features" just replace the accounting users rights from invoicing & payments to manager. you can set accounting rights again to invoicing & payments.

Thanks.!!!

I agree with GUIDO, if you have installed modules which depends on Accounting, so you can't disable it. All you can do, is to don't give to openerp "Users" access right for accounting. But this will lead to several issues with Error Messages like "The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions......."

Med Said BARA
on 2/12/14, 4:36 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/7/14, 9:15 PM
Seen: 1662 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM