This question has been flagged

I want to have a different address on my purchase order to my supplier for delivery (shipping) and billing.

Please advice.

Karel

Discard
Best Answer

Go to "Edit Company data" tab "General Information", click on "Partner" and add contacts.

To create a delivery address to receive goods, you have to set up a corresponding warehouse and a picking type for receipts.

Discard
Best Answer

Description

Used a workaround for multiple ship to address on purchase orders.  The requirement was to ship items to employee and places which is not a warehouse.  Creating warehouse for each of this location would clutter the inventory function.  Also, there is no sales order associated with these purchases.  

solution is to create a warehouse with generic name like for "Ship To address see below"  make sure this generic warehouse has NO address attached to it.   Enter the specific  address in the text below purchase order lines.   The standard pdf provides information to the vendor without any changes. 

Advantage:  requires no pdf customization ( report changes have been made difficult from odoo 16 onwards) . Use of standard functionality. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Thomas,

To place a delivery address on a purchase order, you need to enable the following settings:-

1. Purchases > Configuration > Settings, tick the 'Dropshipping' option

2. Sales > Configuration > Settings, tick the 'Order-Specific Routes' option

When you have done that, create a new Sales Order (or Sales Quotation) - you will see there is a new 'Route' column for each product line - select 'Dropship' and wheny ou save the order, a purchase order will automatically be generated in 'Purchases' that includes the delivery address.

Notes that helped me:-

• Products must be set to be able to be 'Dropshipped'

• Products must have a 'Vendor' set

• You cannot add a delivery address to a purchase order directly - it can only be added automatically as a result of drop-shipping.

• I have assumed you are using Odoo Enterprise or Community Edition version 12.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Which modules need to be activated to be able to do this? I've got Sales, Purchasing, Invoicing and Warehouse module.

When making a PO I only see "Schedule date" and "Incoterm", but not "deliver to".

My objective is to put the delivery address of the final customer on the invoice. This is for a drop shipment.

Thanks for your answer!

Thomas

Discard

Check "Storage Locations" in Purchase --> Configuration --> Settings to show the DELIVER TO field. Change DELIVER TO to "Dropship" to see the DROP SHIP ADDRESS field.